Perth Southwest, WA
With the benefit of first-hand experience in her previous role as a Company director, Julie Bentley assisted in developing a small family business into a thriving company. She now has a passion for assisting other businesses especially sole traders with the challenges of their bookkeeping and Human Resource requirements to accomplish best practice processes. Julie is happy to assist with the needs of her clients, no matter how small or how complex, she is available to help, whether requirements are day to day, weekly, monthly, quarterly, one-off or ongoing.
Julie offers professional assistance, is industry skill tested is software skill accredited, is legal, and is National Crime Check cleared and insured. She holds a Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, is a certified Member of the Australian Human Resource Institute, has Cert IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping and is a Certified Member in Practice with the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers.
Let Julie do what she does best for your business and take on the concerns of your bookkeeping needs:
- Processing purchases, sales, receipts, payments
- Processing payroll and maintaining entitlements and employee records
- Bank reconciliation
- Providing reporting for preparation of a BAS
- Producing reports for you and your accountant
- Record keeping
- This leaves you to get on with what you do best; attend to the needs of your customers.